The Rotman Career Centre
The Rotman MBA grants you access to top jobs across a broad range of industries. To help you prepare, Rotman has invested in building one of the largest MBA career teams in business education. Our exceptional staff-to-student ratio means our career coaches will provide you with the personal attention you need to be successful throughout your job search.
• Your career coach is assigned to you at the start of the program and remains with you throughout your Rotman experience.
• Your coach will help you articulate your professional goals and create a plan to achieve them through one-on-one sessions and ongoing group workshops.
• Our industry advisors expand the range of job opportunities available to you by nurturing relationships with existing recruiters and seeking new partnerships.
• They enhance your professional development by sharing the latest in industry knowledge and company intelligence through career education events.
• Your involvement with Rotman’s student-run clubs will play a key role in your job exploration, preparation and success.
• Clubs work in partnership with the career centre to organize a rich calendar of networking events, case competitions and industry guest speakers.
Ryan manages the Corporate Recruitment Partnerships across Global Financial Services, Global Energy, Oil & Gas & Mining and Global Real Estate and is passionate about Global Partnership Relationship Management, Helping students achieve their career goals and giving back to the community through Community Service.
A graduate of the BBA Program at Wilfrid Laurier University, Ryan has an extensive track record of success in building and deepening key strategic corporate partnerships and delivering results in various industries including Financial Services, Non-For-Profit and Sports Management.
One of Ryan’s most passionate career achievements has been the opportunity to work with current students and recent graduates on career development and the building out of high impact relationship management teams.
In his spare time, Ryan enjoys giving back to his community, friends and family in as many ways as possible. He is passionate about community based volunteerism and is an active volunteer with the Toronto Police Service Victim Services Program, within his own Irish-Canadian community and is also active in Federal, Provincial and Local politics on both the Board and campaign management level. Ryan also enjoys playing soccer, downhill skiing, global travel and global business & economics.